Rev to Rev Has Arrived!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
mamas4loves

Rev to Rev Has Arrived!

Post by mamas4loves » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:29 pm

Thank-you so much for getting the Rev to Rev guide shipped so quickly. We received our copy at 12:30 this afternoon and it has been so enjoyable paging through it. We will begin in a few weeks and I wish I were in my daughters shoes! I may have to read all her books on the 'sly'.

I so appreciate the effort and time involved in putting together this wonderful treasure trove of learning. May God pour His blessings on you!

Jess
Jess
happy wife to DH of 14 yrs and mama to DD12, DD9, DS6, DD4
DD12--Rev2Rev
DD9--Preparing
DS6--The Reading Lesson!
DD4--LHTH
http://www.reflectionsfromyheart.blogspot.com

moedertje

Re: Rev to Rev Has Arrived!

Post by moedertje » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:29 pm

Yeah! How exciting for you! :D :D :D
Have fun with it! :D
Raising Arrows; Psalms 127:4
ds17, Class of 2020, now at IHOPU
ds 15, WH
dd 13, MTMM
In year 1 of homeschooling it all started with LHTH for us.

AwaitingHisReturn

Post by AwaitingHisReturn » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:05 am

I got mine at 1:00pm and yes school will stop so I can go through it. Perfect timing, we started with the on line 1st week and it is great to have the appendix. Thank you Austin family!

Adrienne

Heather4Him

Post by Heather4Him » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:02 pm

Ours too!! :)
Love in Christ,
Heather (WI)
~~~~~
16yog girl
DITHOR/CTC/RTR/Rev2Rev/MTMM

lovetobehome

Post by lovetobehome » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:36 am

Ours came yesterday, too, along with the notebooking pages. I am still struggling with homeschooling my daughter, but I have to say, HOD is a big reason I don't want to send them to school. The godly focus of HOD is something they would never get elsewhere. My hope is, if I can hang on and work through the issues with my daughter, things will get smoother for future years....we began week 4 of Preparing today. My son is on week 2 of RtoR!
DS 11 Finished CtoC! Moving on to RtoR!
DD 9 Preparing- Hoping to give her the best year possible, and sticking to the guide as written!
DS 4 All About Reading, R&S preschool workbooks, maybe some Little Hands

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:29 pm

Ladies,

I am just praising the Lord with you today as the guides are arriving in many households throughout this week! :D We are humbled by God's grace and provision for our family in as we completed the guide and pray it will be a blessing to each family who chooses to use it. We would get nowhere without prayer and without our Lord's leading. Thank you so much for rejoicing with us in this moment! :D

We are also wrapping up a week-long planning session for the guide to come after Rev2Rev. We are so grateful that we've had this time to pray, ponder, and plan! There are wonderful things in store for the guide to come! :D

Blessings,
Carrie

pjdobro

Post by pjdobro » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:57 pm

We are also wrapping up a week-long planning session for the guide to come after Rev2Rev. We are so grateful that we've had this time to pray, ponder, and plan! There are wonderful things in store for the guide to come! :D
I am thankful for all you do! :D I can't wait to hear more about the new guide as the year unfolds even though it will be years before we get to use it.
Patty in NC

b/g twins '02 Rev2Rev 2014/15
previously enjoyed LHFHG, BLHFHG, Bigger, Preparing, CTC, RTR
Nisi Dominus Frusta (Without God, frustration)
Unless the LORD builds the house, its builders labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

aprilmd

Post by aprilmd » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:27 pm

I am still waiting... mine comes tomorrow!!! :D :D
UPS - PLEASE COME EARLY!
April - BHFHG, CTC, RTR, RevtoRev, MTMM, WG & now WORLD HIST
2014-2015
DD 16- World Hist, Chemistry, R&S Eng. 7, Saxon Adv Math
DD 15- World Hist, Bio, R&S Eng. 7, Saxon Adv Math
DD 13- MTMM/ext, finish R&S Eng. 6, Saxon Alg 1