1st week of Bigger

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
meandmycuties

1st week of Bigger

Post by meandmycuties » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:30 pm

Amy
wife to Matthew
Mom to:
B/G twins 10 y/o- Bigger
5 y/o boy- Explode the Code Online, Rod & Staff workbooks, and getting ready to start LHFHG

holyhart

Re: 1st week of Bigger

Post by holyhart » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:15 pm

Looks like you all had a great time....I love how vibrant your sand colors were!
~Kelly~
wife of CB since 10/99
mother to:
~Evelyn Grace 5/03
~Joshua Ryan 11/05
~Lillian Rose 8/08
~Caleb Charles 8/10

Jessi

Post by Jessi » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:42 pm

Sand colors were brilliantly bright. That looks like a lot of fun. I'm going to have to try it with my kids soon. Thanks for the idea.
Jessi
~~~~~~~~~
Wife to Brad for 10 years
Emma- 7 Beyond, DITHOR,
Logan- 4.5 LHTH, R & S workbooks
www.ourmodernmemories.blogspot.com - personal blog
www.modernmemoryfilms.com - our wedding videography site

LAB

Post by LAB » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:53 pm

Looks like great fun! It took me a bit to figure out you were in Unit 5. I was mildly freaking out scanning my manual thinking I had missed the sand painting and how did THAT happen. We'll be there soon!
Laura, mommy to Christine (1-02), Nicole (5-03), both doing Bigger, Everett (4-09) and Alister (9-10)

netpea

Post by netpea » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:34 pm

LAB wrote:Looks like great fun! It took me a bit to figure out you were in Unit 5. I was mildly freaking out scanning my manual thinking I had missed the sand painting and how did THAT happen. We'll be there soon!
Me too!!! we're on Unit 2 and I was thinking the same thing, how did we miss that! :lol:

My kids are camp this week so we'll be back to school next week I think.
Lee Ann
DD3 - LHTH
DD10 - no longer schooled at home
DS12 - no longer schooled at home

Have used LHTH, LHFHG, BLHFHG, and BHFHG
http://netpea.blogspot.com

meandmycuties

Post by meandmycuties » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:06 pm

Thanks! Haha we started at Unit 4 last week. We had already done Squanto etc, so I didn't want to do that again(we did Amer History all last year actually). Today the kids did painting with juices like William Penn, and they liked that too. :)
Amy
wife to Matthew
Mom to:
B/G twins 10 y/o- Bigger
5 y/o boy- Explode the Code Online, Rod & Staff workbooks, and getting ready to start LHFHG