Husband Took Kids to Public School!!!!!!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Kims

Re: Husband Took Kids to Public School!!!!!!

Post by Kims » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:58 am

I am sorry this is awful.

I will say though that you keep calling him your dh which leads me to believe you all are still married and if that's the case then as a wife we are to obey our dh's God will protect your children in PS. I just can't imagine but God will bring you through.

I hope I don't sound insensitive I really can't imagine what you are going through or what your children are going through. I am so sorry.
Kim S
Jamie 22, Sloane 19, Savannah 18, Collin 9, and Judah 7
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

LovingJesus

Post by LovingJesus » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:02 am

Kims wrote:I am sorry this is awful.

I will say though that you keep calling him your dh which leads me to believe you all are still married and if that's the case then as a wife we are to obey our dh's God will protect your children in PS. I just can't imagine but God will bring you through.

I hope I don't sound insensitive I really can't imagine what you are going through or what your children are going through. I am so sorry.
If he insists on school, would he at least consider a private Christian school so they are still hearing the Word of God?

My heart really goes out to you. I know being on the same page for home schooling is essential for success. It is actually essential for success in any area of marriage. When on the same page God can lead; when couples divide Lucifer wins.

I am so so sorry for whatever it is you are going through. The rough storms of life are too difficult sometimes.

Take Care & Blessings & many prayers,

blessedmomof4

Post by blessedmomof4 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:37 pm

I am pm'ing you.
Lourdes
Wife to Danforth
2 grads 9/19/92,7/8/95
2 in charter school 1/31/98, 9/19/99
3 in Heaven 8/11/06, 8/18/10, 9/13/13
Future HODie is here! 9/14/12