Going Crazy over here!!!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
AnnieInCali

Going Crazy over here!!!

Post by AnnieInCali » Thu May 29, 2008 1:33 pm

The click and ship said that my package was delivered to my post office today. We live in a small town and the post office actually closes from 12 - 1 every day for lunch. :roll: Anyway, can't pick up my shipment until 1:00. My son and I are going crazy waiting for it! :lol: Only half an hour to go.
Annie
Wife of 14.5 years to Bob and Mommy to Elizabeth 13 and Elijah 8, the jewels in my crown

susie in ms

Post by susie in ms » Thu May 29, 2008 2:25 pm

I know how you feel!!! The wait is horrible! You can actually hear the clock tick and your pulse beat as everything moves into sloooooow motion!!
:lol:

Have fun with box day!! :D
Susie ~ servant to Christ, wife to Ricky for 25 years, mom to Trisha 22, Kris 21, Joshua 19 and Hannah Grace almost 4.
Loving Little Hands to Heaven!

AnnieInCali

Post by AnnieInCali » Thu May 29, 2008 3:08 pm

We got it! We got it!!

We've been going through the box and I'm just so excited!
Annie
Wife of 14.5 years to Bob and Mommy to Elizabeth 13 and Elijah 8, the jewels in my crown

netpea

Post by netpea » Thu May 29, 2008 7:55 pm

YAY! Congrats. Have fun pouring over your boxes again... and again... and again.... :lol: :lol:

MamaMary

Post by MamaMary » Thu May 29, 2008 7:56 pm

AnnieInCali wrote:We got it! We got it!!

We've been going through the box and I'm just so excited!
Oh I'm excited FOR you! Did you take a picture? Congratulations :D :D :D
Mary, Mama to 4 amazing sons and wife to one incredible husband! Come check us out on the blog: http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Thu May 29, 2008 10:49 pm

Annie,

Thats SO funny. Our pharmacy here is closed from 1-2 P.M. It always seems like that is when I'm stopping by to pick up a RX! :D

I'm so glad you've gotten your box. Have fun going through it. Thanks for sharing your excitement. :wink:

Blessings,
Carrie