You are all so kind and welcoming

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
my2girls

You are all so kind and welcoming

Post by my2girls » Thu May 15, 2008 8:40 pm

I just posted for my second time (my first time was a long time ago). I am just so impressed with the welcomes and the advice. You seem to be a great group of ladies and I look forward to "chatting" more in the future. I am very interested in this curriculum, so i plan on popping in quite often!

Lisa

MamaMary

Post by MamaMary » Thu May 15, 2008 8:54 pm

Hi Lisa,

I'm so glad your here! This is a great group! I look forward to getting to know you better :wink:
Mary, Mama to 4 amazing sons and wife to one incredible husband! Come check us out on the blog: http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/

beandip71

Post by beandip71 » Thu May 15, 2008 9:36 pm

Glad to have you here! This board has a great group of ladies that are always very willing to help. :D
CTC-10 y/o (dd)
Bigger-8 y/o (ds)

netpea

Post by netpea » Thu May 15, 2008 9:59 pm

Pleasure meeting you! looking forward to hearing more from you.
:D

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Sat May 17, 2008 8:48 pm

Lisa,

You are so right! The ladies on the board are so gracious and welcoming! We are very blessed! :D

Thanks for sharing, and we're so glad you're here too! :wink:

Blessings,
Carrie