Unit 1, Day 1 Science in CTC

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
my4sugars

Unit 1, Day 1 Science in CTC

Post by my4sugars » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:47 am

HELP!! How do you access the "Sample Module" that Carrie has referenced in the notebooking assignment. We are supposed to print off pages 2-5. I cannot find what I'm needing. Thanks!
Kimi~
Mama to the 4
greatest kids
this side of heaven!
Jesse, Shannon, Mary, & Seth

my4sugars

Re: Unit 1, Day 1 Science in CTC

Post by my4sugars » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:51 am

:oops: Figured it out. :?
Kimi~
Mama to the 4
greatest kids
this side of heaven!
Jesse, Shannon, Mary, & Seth

mamanlait

Post by mamanlait » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:59 am

We did this just 4 weeks ago and now I can't find the pages on apologia.com that we printed (it was a classification chart of Kingdom Animalia and discussion on Latin roots of animals). I'm wondering if the website was rearranged but I'll keep looking.

Amy
Currently:
dd 16 AH1 -bits & pieces (previously used Bigger, Preparing, CtC, RtR, Rev, MMtM, WG, WH)
dd 12 REV (previously used LHTH, LHfHG, Beyond, Bigger, Preparing, CtC, & RtR)

arstephia

Post by arstephia » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:17 pm

Okay, now I am looking for this. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I FOUND IT! I didn't realize I had to click on the Zoology I (not 3) book and then click on the Zoology 1 book again and there is the option for the sample module.
I've done all the guides now with at least one child and still feeling the HOD LOVE. LOL!
DD 9- Preparing
DD 13- Rev 2 Rev
DS 15- Geography