Merry Christmas!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Candice

Merry Christmas!

Post by Candice » Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:32 am

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone!
My daughter is pretty excited knowing Santa will be visiting and dropping off some things she has wished for. My 8 month old is planning to eat all of the wrapping paper she can stuff in her mouth! And of course, I am envisioning a bunch of HOD stuff under thr tree for me! Just kidding!

Have a Merry Christmas everyone and a great 2008!
Candice

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:15 am

Merry Christmas to you too! By the traffic on the boards it appears that most of us are already into the Christmas swing.

We're expecting my older sister and her husband from Texas to arrive today along with her 7 beautiful children, in time for the candlelight services this evening. My children are beside themselves with anticipation of the cousins' arrival. There will be 14 grandchildren under the age of 16 all together for the next 5 days.

This next week should be a blur as we all switch houses, see all the relatives on both sides of the family, and have many celebrations.

Hope all of you have a blessed Christmas!

Blessings,
Carrie

beandip71

Post by beandip71 » Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:31 pm

My dc are very excited today as well. I can't wait to see thier faces in the morning. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

Gina
CTC-10 y/o (dd)
Bigger-8 y/o (ds)

hippiechyck

Post by hippiechyck » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:25 pm

Happy Holidays to all!

(i can't wait for my Christmas $$$ from MIL...that's designated HOD cash :lol: )
~*~Barbara~*~
using LH and BLH with the boys, ages 8.5 and 5

Blither Blather~~~Headmistress's Office

blessedmomof4

Post by blessedmomof4 » Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:06 am

Merry Christmas! :D

Melanie

Post by Melanie » Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:28 pm

Merry Christmas forum friends!!!! :D
Using LHFHG with
ds - '00
dd - '00
dd - '02

6timeboymom

Post by 6timeboymom » Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:10 pm

Merry Christmas-a few days late! :lol:
I had to work (I'm a nurse in a hospital-somebody's gotta be there!) but we had a nice holiday with my family the sunday before. And we got to attend Christmas Eve candlelight service in our new sanctuary at church-while the work's not done, we got a two day temporary permit to worship in there! It was so amazing and it was one of those times when you just felt so close to the Lord, kwim?
anyway, enough about me! glad everyone had a good holiday! :-)
Darci
mom to 6 great boys-"they've got me surrounded!!"
using: as much HOD as possible! :wink:

netpea

Merry Christmas to Everyone Here!!

Post by netpea » Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:37 pm

I hope you all had a great Christmas!

We had started with family (DH's side) on Christmas Eve and finished with my side today. My kids are thrilled to have gotten games like mousetrap and battleship. Me too! They get put away when you're done unlike barbies, stuffed animals, and hot wheels at our house.

Looking forward to getting back into the school swing this week. Although it will be light for us since friends from public schools are still off and we want to take advantage of the time to play. Hope we get some snow so we can sled.

May you all be blessed in this holiday season and in the new year to come.