Upcoming Conference in Winston Salem, NC...

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
GingerN

Upcoming Conference in Winston Salem, NC...

Post by GingerN » Mon May 17, 2010 10:32 am

Greetings. I am so excited about attending the conference. Will the HOD booth have packages and books available for purchase, or just packages to look at? Thanks!
Ginger

pjdobro

Re: Upcoming Conference in Winston Salem, NC...

Post by pjdobro » Mon May 17, 2010 6:22 pm

Ginger,

I'm sure that they will have books to purchase at the conference. The past couple of years, they have had lots of books with them. If they do run out though, they can ship what they are lacking. I'm thinking two years ago when I bought some things at the conference, they had run out of a couple of items so they gave me what they had and shipped the rest of my order. I had in within a couple of days. Their service is great!
Patty in NC

b/g twins '02 Rev2Rev 2014/15
previously enjoyed LHFHG, BLHFHG, Bigger, Preparing, CTC, RTR
Nisi Dominus Frusta (Without God, frustration)
Unless the LORD builds the house, its builders labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

GingerN

Post by GingerN » Tue May 18, 2010 6:56 am

Thank you, Patty! I just love being able to bring home some books, after pouring over catalogs for months. I am getting my U-Haul ready for shopping LOL. :D
Ginger

pjdobro

Post by pjdobro » Tue May 18, 2010 9:07 am

Make sure to bring a cart or luggage carrier or something like that. Even when I have most of my curriculum already, I end up coming home with a bunch of fun stuff. I especially love getting art supplies, pads of paper, and things like that at Miller Pads and Paper. It's amazing how heavy books and art supplies are! Maybe I'll see you at the HOD booth :D
Patty in NC

b/g twins '02 Rev2Rev 2014/15
previously enjoyed LHFHG, BLHFHG, Bigger, Preparing, CTC, RTR
Nisi Dominus Frusta (Without God, frustration)
Unless the LORD builds the house, its builders labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Fri May 21, 2010 1:49 pm

Ginger,

We are looking forward to Winston-Salem too! Yes, we will have books available for purchase, as well as having a display copy of EACH AND EVERY BOOK that is available in our catalog at the convention for you to look over! :D

See you there!

Blessings,
Carrie

Lynnielou

Post by Lynnielou » Sat May 22, 2010 10:58 pm

Ah, I am so jealous! My family and I moved from NC last year, to FL. I am attending my first ever HS conference, in Orlando (FPEA), and am sad HOD won't be there. I am especially sad, because I am looking at making a switch to HOD, and really would love to see their materials. What a bummer!!!

But for all of your North Carolinians, here's hoping you have a great conference, and you enjoy the HOD display.

Lynn

Cindie2dds

Post by Cindie2dds » Sun May 23, 2010 8:37 am

I hope you all have fun! Maybe Carrie and the gang can come to Arlington again next year? It's so hard to leave for the weekend on Mother's Day. I will make that my Mother's Day gift next year. Time by myself looking at books! How wonderful. :D
Wife of 17 years to Gary, mom to girls:
Starting our journey with HOD in August!
Juliette (Jan/04) BLHFHG
Jordan (Jul/06) LHTH

GingerN

Post by GingerN » Sun May 23, 2010 1:17 pm

Carrie wrote:Ginger,

We are looking forward to Winston-Salem too! Yes, we will have books available for purchase, as well as having a display copy of EACH AND EVERY BOOK that is available in our catalog at the convention for you to look over! :D

See you there!

Blessings,
Carrie
Do you hear me squealing?? :D I have a wheeled cart with extra side pocket room that is headed directly to your table!! :mrgreen: I wish everybody here could come...we could have a great time visiting! Blessings to everyone~
Ginger (who is driving down from VA with dear hubby and 3 daughters to join in the fun!)