Starting our second week!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
tafania

Starting our second week!

Post by tafania » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:04 pm

I LOVED our first week! My kids had So much fun. I am bummed that we are having a hard time finding "Squanto" or "Benjamin West". So our reading has been general books instead of Biography. But I have the hold in at the library and hopefully it will come it soon. I love hearing my kids say they are having fun. The only thing Emilie (6) hates is the copy work. But even she admits that it is better then the workbooks she did last year! LOL
Thanks everyone. Have a Great Week!
Taffy
WAHM
Homeschooling my 6 year old daugher using Beyond and my 3 year old son with LHTH. Don't know yet what I will do with my 1 year old son!! LOL I am also an Air Force wife and Lactation Consultant.
www.workathomeunited.com/BeAtHome

Carrie
Site Admin

Re: Starting our second week!

Post by Carrie » Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:31 pm

Taffy,

I'm so glad that you're having a great week with HOD! I just wanted to link you to a past thread that may help encourage you on the copywork road to better writing:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=77

The thread I linked is also about some math challenges, so just skim over those parts! But, the copywork part may be of some interest! :D

Blessings,
Carrie