Got my Box yesterday!!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
familymgrkendra

Got my Box yesterday!!

Post by familymgrkendra » Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:34 am

:D :D :D :D :D :D

I ordered Beyond Little Hearts on Friday and received it yesterday(Monday)!! My ds and I went through the box and we are loving what we see. He was very excited about the "spelling lists". He loves spelling and we even added in last year in K because he loves it so much. My 2nd boy was very sad "where is my stuff" so I had to pull out the Little Hearts materials from last year and he was a happy camper then!

Looking forward to starting on Sept 2nd with Beyond and Little Hearts!
Kendra Neal
Frugal Family Manager to:
DH-Harlin
Joshua 6yrs, Nathan 4yrs, Daniel 3yrs

mom2fiveboysnc

Re: Got my Box yesterday!!

Post by mom2fiveboysnc » Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:14 am

Mine too! My 6 yr old wants to start school today! He wanted to start reading the Burgess books last night and I really had to hold off on that because we're not starting until the 25th. I have some R&S readers someone gave me and we have been reading those every night before he goes to bed. He even wanted to read the Little Pillows devotional that goes with Bigger for my 10 yr old! I told them we had to get everything organized and they each have their own shelf for readers and such, the taller books go on the bottom shelf. Hopefully that will hold them for a few days! Thanks Carrie, I haven't seen my kids this excited about a box of books ever! We may be starting a week early instead of the 25th!
mom2fiveboysnc
C 23 engaged
J 21 cc
K 18 farm
E 14 CTC, EIW, Yr 2 Rainbow/Landry labs, co-op: math, spanish & ancient lit; Landry Academy airpower hx & science
B 10 PHFHG, EIW, SM/MM, co-op: NC hx, science, art, OT/Ancient Egypt history

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:02 pm

Oh! I love having excited kiddos! :D That helps me gear up to start in an excited way too! :wink:

Blessings,
Carrie

Samuel'sMommy

Post by Samuel'sMommy » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:18 am

It's so great that your kids are excited about school!
Stephanie
Wife to Adam for 25 years
Mom to Samuel (18 - freshman in college), Isaiah (8), and Judah (4) through the miracle of adoption
Using and loving LHTH & BLHFHG

Loved using LHTH, LHFHG, BLHFHG, BHFHG, PHFHG, CTC, & RTR!