Heart of Dakota Dithor Booklist

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
gracefulrain

Heart of Dakota Dithor Booklist

Post by gracefulrain » Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:03 pm

Hello! I once had a file that was the heart of dakota dithor booklist that had all the books in order by reading level. Does anyone have this file they can share with me?

StephanieU

Re: Heart of Dakota Dithor Booklist

Post by StephanieU » Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:24 pm

The is a book list ideas still in the full Dithor packages. You can find it here:
https://heartofdakota.com/product/101d- ... deas-list/
Mom to
DD15 US1 (completed LHFHG-WH)
DS13 MtMM (completed LHFHG-Rev2Rev plus some of LHTH)
DD12 Rev2Rev (completed LHTH-RtR)
DS7 Beyond (completed LHTH-LHFHG)

daybreaking

Post by daybreaking » Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:54 am

I made a spreadsheet that lists every DITHOR book, sorted by level (3/4, 5/6, etc.). I don't have the grade equivalency for each book listed, but if the spreadsheet would be helpful, I'd be glad to share it with you.

Wife to one amazing husband and mother to two precious blessings from above:
ds21 & dd17

christianmom

Post by christianmom » Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:39 pm

The reading levels are still on the HOD web-site, but they are not in the easy to read a level at once grid that they used to be in.

If you go to programs then Drawn Into the Heart of Reading then shop then #3 basket then pick the level of books that you are looking at and then click on details for a specific book, it shows the book’s reading level! You have to do details for each individual book that you are interested in.

I hope that is helpful.

gracefulrain

Post by gracefulrain » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:13 pm

Found the list on FB group. The Dithor reading list that you purchase, does that include a lot of wholesome books that are not in HOD?

Jaimejac

Post by Jaimejac » Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:14 am

Yes! In fact I just bought a series off of EBay that I found on the sample booklist. The Three Cousins Detective Club- Christian mysteries. I place great faith in Carries list as wholesome book choices for my children.
Christ Alone Homeschool
DD10 - Res to Ref
DS7 - Bigger
DS6- Little Hearts
4 babies in heaven