Sayin "Hi" from South Dakota!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
inHistiming

Sayin "Hi" from South Dakota!

Post by inHistiming » Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:53 pm

Hey guys...I just had to pop in and say hello. We arrived in Rapid City, SD, today. We'll be visiting Mt. Rushmore tomorrow. So far we've had a great time...and we're enjoying our HOD in the RV and taking breaks to watch the scenery or explore a few places. I'll post again when I can, to catch you all up on our days away....and I can't wait to get back and read all the posts I've missed. I know there will be so much I'll want to add and many I can learn from myself. Hoping all you ladies are enjoying your summer (well, almost). Take care!

By the way, Carrie and Julie, SD is beautiful!!

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:56 pm

Wendy,

I'm so glad that you're having a great time! :D I can't wait to "hear" all about it. We've missed you!

:D Kathleen
Homeschooling mom to 6:
Grant - 19 Kansas State University
Allison - 15 World Geography
Garret - 13 Res2Ref
Asa - 8 Bigger
Quinn - 7 Bigger

Halle - 4 LHTH

Melanie

Post by Melanie » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:35 am

It sounds like you guys are having a blast!! Are you posting pictures on your blog?
:D Mel
Using LHFHG with
ds - '00
dd - '00
dd - '02

inHistiming

Post by inHistiming » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:13 am

No! I haven't had internet access everyday...besides, I didn't bring the cable I need to transfer them! :oops: I had to delete some old pictures yesterday because my card was full. I will post once we get home and get all the photos onto the computer. My husband did post about his trip to Spain, though, so check out the blog anyway. :)

Melanie

Post by Melanie » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:28 am

Your dh did a great job of capturing Madrid! I loved his commentary, and that was so sweet that he wanted you to be there with him next time!

Can't wait for you to get yours posted, it's been 15 years since we did a tour of SD!
:D Mel
Using LHFHG with
ds - '00
dd - '00
dd - '02

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:48 pm

Ooh, you're in our heartland! We love visiting Rapid City and have been there many, many times. Yet, every time is wonderful!

I love the smell of the pine trees and the taste of the sweet mountain streams. Have a wonderful time!

:D Blessings,
Carrie