Credits for MtMM

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
healthybynature

Credits for MtMM

Post by healthybynature » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:55 pm

I have an 11th grader going into MtMM. This will be his first year homeschooled. How many credits do I give him for each subject? I am also confused because it appears that he will have Chemistry/Physics for MtMM and the Geography guide. What do I do about that as far as credits? Thank you. I look forward to reading your responses.

Carrie
Site Admin

Re: Credits for MtMM

Post by Carrie » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:31 pm

healthybynature,

This past post will be of help to you. Link: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=11148

With your son being in 11th grade, I wouldn't typically be inclined to have him do the science that is in MTMM as it is not considered high school worthy as writtten unless you add to it. :D Depending on your son's situation, however, we do make suggestions for making the science work for older students.

In thinking about your son's age, have you considered our new World Geography guide? I just want to be sure that we are getting your son placed correctly. Link: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12933

Blessings,
Carrie