Just started using Little Hearts for His Glory

If you have used "Little Hearts for His Glory", please share your experience with us.
Mystika1

Just started using Little Hearts for His Glory

Post by Mystika1 » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:06 pm

Hi,
This is just a little introduction. I have just started using lhfhg and so far we are enjoying our lessons. I have not heard one complaint from my daughter. The other program we were using didn't grab her full attention and the prep time was a bit much. I gave birth Sept. 15 to another sweetheart girl who arrived early.(6 weeks early-4lbs 11oz.) I just don't have time to plan. :D I am looking forward to this program and I am glad that this message board has been created. It is nice to hear from other users.

Have a wonderful day.

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:13 pm

Hi Mystika1!

I am My3Sons, and I'm so glad to have you here! We are using LHFHG for the second time this year with our second son. My second son is so different from my first son, and he is enjoying it just as much. You and your daughter are in for such a treat! I have a 6 month old baby as well, so I can feel your exhaustion! I'm impressed by the fact that you actually had the energy to introduce yourself here... of course, maybe you're not as old as me and are doing better than I was this last pregnancy.

My first son was 4 pounds 5 oz. when he was born, and he was born at 32 1/2 weeks. He spent 2 1/2 weeks in the intensive care unit. Now, he is 7 1/2 years old, and you'd never guess he struggled so much to come into this world! My third son was born 5 1/2 weeks early, and he spent 2 1/2 weeks in the intensive care unit. He weighed 5 pounds 6 oz., and he was my biggest baby. Now he is 6 months old, and weighs 22 pounds. I just had to have my back adjusted again at the chiropractor thanks to his roly-poly little body. Your little girl is going to be just fine, and her premature birth will be just a distant memory before you know it. What a blessing to have 2 precious little gals - hope you're doing well. Try to catch some zzzzz's and take some long hot baths when you get the chance... and it's nice to meet ya!

Love in Christ,
My3Sons
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie