Rays arithmetic? Teach your child to read in 100 lessons?

If you have used "Little Hearts for His Glory", please share your experience with us.
amandamom1210

Rays arithmetic? Teach your child to read in 100 lessons?

Post by amandamom1210 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:35 pm

Looking to use LHFHG for my 5 year old, advanced with numbers and math. Has anyone used Ray's arithmetic or teach your child to read in 100 lessons within the H of D curriculum?
Thanks!!!!!

StephanieU

Re: Rays arithmetic? Teach your child to read in 100 lessons?

Post by StephanieU » Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:48 pm

We haven't used those two, but we have used a different math and different phonics programs with this guide. Ask of them have done Horizons Math (K or 1, depending on the child, some switched part way through the guide). Oldest did Horizons Phonics 1 and then jumped into the Emerging Readers before the end of the guide. My second did Horizons K phonics, then did Reading Pathways, and then the ER books mostly in Bigger Hearts guide. My third did Phonics Pathways with pieces of The Reading Lesson before starting the ER books part way through Beyond. Honest did The Reading Lesson and Exploded the Code and is currently working on the ER1 books (Prairie School, currently on Unit 7 of Bigger). There has been no issues using different math or phonics.
Mom to
DD15 US1 (completed LHFHG-WH)
DS13 MtMM (completed LHFHG-Rev2Rev plus some of LHTH)
DD12 Rev2Rev (completed LHTH-RtR)
DS7 Beyond (completed LHTH-LHFHG)