Fun Day with Beyond

This folder is for sharing photographs of finished projects from any of the HOD guides. Please label pictures with the guide that the project came from, and if you know the unit number you can add that too!
tnahid

Fun Day with Beyond

Post by tnahid » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:19 pm

This is my first time posting any photos. We are using Beyond with my now 10 year old and my 7 year old. Today they drew a picture based on the poem "Little Things." They really enjoy the poems in Beyond, which really surprised me. Oh, and my little daughter is 4 and we use LHTH with her. She is busy playing with KNex. Also, I decided to try using this podium my father made for me a few years ago (the first time around h'schooling). I never did really use it, but it is working out GREAT for us! Whatever works!!!

Tina
ds 11 -- DITHOR 4/5 and other curriculum
ds 9 -- Preparing and DITHOR
dd 5 -- 1st grade variety of curriculum
Wife of a loving DH 12 years
starting our 4th year of home education, 3rd year of HOD and DITHOR, so blessed...what a journey!

tnahid

Re: Fun Day with Beyond

Post by tnahid » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:23 pm

oops...I may have posted this in the wrong section. Sorry! Guess this would be more for the Weekly check-in!
Tina
ds 11 -- DITHOR 4/5 and other curriculum
ds 9 -- Preparing and DITHOR
dd 5 -- 1st grade variety of curriculum
Wife of a loving DH 12 years
starting our 4th year of home education, 3rd year of HOD and DITHOR, so blessed...what a journey!

Carrie
Site Admin

Re: Fun Day with Beyond

Post by Carrie » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:32 pm

Tina,

These are so cute! Thanks so much for sharing! :D You posted just fine.

:D Blessings,
Carrie