Beyond Unit 25 Day 5 - Armor of God

This folder is for sharing photographs of finished projects from any of the HOD guides. Please label pictures with the guide that the project came from, and if you know the unit number you can add that too!
farmfamily

Beyond Unit 25 Day 5 - Armor of God

Post by farmfamily » Mon May 13, 2013 8:32 am

We LOVED this activity! It has to be one of our favorites in Beyond! This activity really helped my girls (and me) remember and internalize this wonderful gift of armor that God has given us.
even smaller copy of armor.jpg
even smaller copy of armor.jpg (63.72 KiB) Viewed 12138 times
Here they are in battle with Satan:
even smaller copy of armor 10 percent in office pic manager.jpg
even smaller copy of armor 10 percent in office pic manager.jpg (62.67 KiB) Viewed 12138 times
When I put my younger daughter in bed that night she took off Teddy's armor so that she could sleep with him as usual. She told me, "Mom, Teddy still has on his invisible armor of God - and so do I!"

Even my youngest (5) had to get in on the fun. He decided to turn his stuffed animal, BunJohn, into a chef!
small copy of Chef BunJohn.jpg
small copy of Chef BunJohn.jpg (56.01 KiB) Viewed 12138 times
Love it!!!
blessed to be married 17 yrs to my hardworking farmer dh, mom to:
daughter 13 MTMM
daughter 11 Rev to Rev
son 10 CTC

Enjoyed Little Hands, LHFHG, Beyond, Bigger, Preparing, CTC, Res to Ref, and Rev to Rev!!

Blessed Jess

Re: Beyond Unit 25 Day 5 - Armor of God

Post by Blessed Jess » Tue May 21, 2013 6:45 am

This is so neat! Thank you for sharing. It's hard to envision all of the activities, and this type of sweet (yet rock solid) imagery for my girls is what I think makes HOD special. Can't wait to get started!

Blessings,

Jessica
Jessica

Wife to my beloved engineer hubby since 7/2007
DD1 5.5
DD2 4

Carrie
Site Admin

Re: Beyond Unit 25 Day 5 - Armor of God

Post by Carrie » Wed May 29, 2013 1:35 pm

This is precious! Thanks so much for taking time to share! :D

Blessings,