Weekly Review 1/31 - 2/4

This forum is for sharing what your week was like with Heart of Dakota. The goal is to post on Thursdays. You can share a picture, a blog link, a written synopsis, your favorite memory, or anything you want that shares your HOD excitement.

my3sons

Re: Weekly Review 1/31 - 2/4

Post by my3sons » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:13 am

Rebecca - I hope your little guy is feeling better. The little ones always seem to get hit the hardest. :( I just wanted to say how impressed I am with your dc's lovely printing and beautiful coloring. I feel this is something to encourage, and you do such a good job of this with your dc. Their work is neat, complete, and colorful - kuddos to YOU this week! :D
In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie

Tree House Academy

Post by Tree House Academy » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:24 pm

my3sons wrote:Rebecca - I hope your little guy is feeling better. The little ones always seem to get hit the hardest. :( I just wanted to say how impressed I am with your dc's lovely printing and beautiful coloring. I feel this is something to encourage, and you do such a good job of this with your dc. Their work is neat, complete, and colorful - kuddos to YOU this week! :D
In Christ,
Julie

Thank you Julie. I really needed that encouraging word today. We all have days where we feel like we aren't doing a good enough job with them - and I greatly appreciate your encouragement and support. God bless! :)

Rebecca
~Rebecca~

ds13(8th) - Rev to Rev w/ TT Pre-Algebra, R&S English 6, CLE Reading 8, Rosetta Stone French
ds9 (4th) - Preparing Hearts, TT Math 4, R&S English 3, CLE Reading 4, & Writeshop Jr.

We have completed LHFHG, BLHFHG, Bigger, CTC, & RTR.

doubleportion

Post by doubleportion » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:21 pm

I am late posting this. I took a month off from blogging. This is definitely a long over due review. But our honey cakes from PHFHG turned out great (even the gluten free version!) and the fun things my ds did in LHTH just had to be shared!

http://quietlyrunningtheracehomeschooli ... ights.html

Edie
dd 13 -Rev2Rev (enjoyed PHFHG, CTC, RTR)
ds 8 -Beyond
ds 6 LHFHG & ds 2 & ds 6 months
4 waiting for us with Jesus