Weekin review :week leading up to christmas eve

This forum is for sharing what your week was like with Heart of Dakota. The goal is to post on Thursdays. You can share a picture, a blog link, a written synopsis, your favorite memory, or anything you want that shares your HOD excitement.

spidermansmum

Weekin review :week leading up to christmas eve

Post by spidermansmum » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:31 am

I was probably the only one schooling up to and including christmas eve[we love HOD :D ]plus as you can see from my sig -we have a little one with aspergers who needs routine-.The excitement and routine change of christmas is not alot of fun to him-so he carried on and it eased his stress over christmas.We had Daddy home between christmas and new years day -and we dont do school when Daddy is home-and he was able to deal with the routine change after the stress of christmas day had gone.[Although we were all excited to do school again today ]
sooo
Heres our week in review -Week 16 BLHFHG
Nathan loved weaving these mats-we adapted them slightly-made them smaller-and then I laminated them and added a small calender-hey presto christmas gifts made from school work :D
We finished the cricket in times square and I was holding back the tears as Chester said goodbye.

Nathan loved the bible study on day 5 =2 Sammuel 22
here he is acting out the passage 'With my God I can scale a wall'

and He sheilds those who take refuge in Him

and
Nathan -hopping backwards as he tells me his bible memory verse
What was YOUR week Like?

You can post:

a- A picture
b- A blog Link
c- A written synopsis
d- Your favorite memory
e- Anything you want that shares your HOD excitement!

Important Note: If you are linking us to your blog, please make sure it's not just a general link, but to your specific post of HOD. That way if someone reads through these a year from now they can find your share without needing to hunt!

[
Last edited by spidermansmum on Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Delighted to have used LHTH,LHFHG and Beyond, Bigger , Preparing and DITHOR
currently Using
LHTH slowly with my 2 year old
Starting Bigger with my 8 y/o About to add on DITHOR
Finishing Preparing with my 12year with ASD/LD

kayben

Re: Weekin review :week leading up to christmas eve

Post by kayben » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:11 pm

Looks great! I realize that when I don't stick to a schedule we are a mess around here also! My dd follows me around asking "now what do I do". Nice to be back and able to follow behind you. We are on Week three of Beyond with Cassie:)
Rebecca, Wife to amazing DH 21yrs..
dd 15 10th grade PS,ds 14 8th grade PS
dd 11,dd 9
dd7,dd5
ds4,dd 2