Week-In Review 3-29-10 to 4-2-10

This forum is for sharing what your week was like with Heart of Dakota. The goal is to post on Thursdays. You can share a picture, a blog link, a written synopsis, your favorite memory, or anything you want that shares your HOD excitement.

Samuel'sMommy

Re: Week-In Review 3-29-10 to 4-2-10

Post by Samuel'sMommy » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:56 pm

I finally got a chance to update my blog with our week in review. Here's the link:
http://cherish-each-moment.blogspot.com ... ek-25.html
Stephanie
Wife to Adam for 25 years
Mom to Samuel (18 - freshman in college), Isaiah (8), and Judah (4) through the miracle of adoption
Using and loving LHTH & BLHFHG

Loved using LHTH, LHFHG, BLHFHG, BHFHG, PHFHG, CTC, & RTR!

seekhimfirst

Re: Week-In Review 3-29-10 to 4-2-10

Post by seekhimfirst » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:01 pm

Thanks Jessica...I'm so glad you liked reading the blog. I'm going to keep working on trying to figure out how to link a particular post on here! We're in a new city, new state, new church, new (home)school so the blog has been great to be able to share with family and friends what's going on in our world!

I absolutely LOVE reading and seeing everyone's weeks on here too! It is so fun to be able to look ahead to what we'll be doing. I just can't say enough good things about HOD...love the books, love the activities/experiments, and to be able to have a place like this where you can receive/give encouragment and support is awesome!!
Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men, knowing it is from the Lord you will receive the reward of inheritance. It is the Lord Christ whom you serve.
Col 3:23-24

11yo CTC
7yo Bigger
5yo LHFHG