Week in Review: July 24-July 28

This forum is for sharing what your week was like with Heart of Dakota. The goal is to post on Thursdays. You can share a picture, a blog link, a written synopsis, your favorite memory, or anything you want that shares your HOD excitement.

FallsHarvestof5

Week in Review: July 24-July 28

Post by FallsHarvestof5 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:31 am

Hi everyone,

I am not only new to this forum, but to Heart of Dakota's curriculum in itself. But I wanted to connect to all the moms out there and share my family's progress. We are a year round family and usually have a summer start date. So, last Monday was our first day of school and my first ever attempt at blogging :D. Here is the link to the actual blog post and I hope you guys enjoy reading it.

https://adayinthelifeofanapostolicmama. ... -1-unit-1/
Falls Harvest of 5 includes:

The World's Greatest Husband
DD -Little L (3rd grade)
DD- Little A (2nd Grade)
DD-Little M (PreK-4)

Currently working on Little Hands to Heaven and Beyond Little Hearts for His Glory (2017)

jellybeanmum

Re: Week in Review: July 24-July 28

Post by jellybeanmum » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:38 am

Such happy smiles! :) We're in the S. Hemisphere so we were schooling last week too.. I haven't written up our week, but I enjoyed reading about yours. :)

FallsHarvestof5

Re: Week in Review: July 24-July 28

Post by FallsHarvestof5 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:51 am

Thank you, jellybeanmum for your kind remarks. I am excited for the new school year and the new wave of check-ins from other families. So, it would be really cool to read your week and how you use the program. Believe it or not that is how I made my ultimate decision to use HOD. I was able to see other families experiences and decide that this was the program for our family. Have a wonderful weekend!

Blessings,
Angela
Falls Harvest of 5 includes:

The World's Greatest Husband
DD -Little L (3rd grade)
DD- Little A (2nd Grade)
DD-Little M (PreK-4)

Currently working on Little Hands to Heaven and Beyond Little Hearts for His Glory (2017)