Weekly Check-In 6-13-08

This forum is for sharing what your week was like with Heart of Dakota. The goal is to post on Thursdays. You can share a picture, a blog link, a written synopsis, your favorite memory, or anything you want that shares your HOD excitement.

Jessi

Weekly Check-In 6-13-08

Post by Jessi » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:12 pm

What was YOUR week Like?

You can post:

a- A picture
b- A blog Link
c- A written synopsis
d- Your favorite memory
e- Anything you want that shares your HOD excitement!

Hi Ladies, I know I am posting this a day earlier than the Subject line indicates but since I'll be gone all day tomorrow and Saturday and I want Sunday with just my family, I thought I'd go ahead and post for this week. Please go to my blog to get updated on everything we are doing. :-)

http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/the4Rs
Jessi
~~~~~~~~~
Wife to Brad for 10 years
Emma- 7 Beyond, DITHOR,
Logan- 4.5 LHTH, R & S workbooks
www.ourmodernmemories.blogspot.com - personal blog
www.modernmemoryfilms.com - our wedding videography site

crlacey

Post by crlacey » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:55 am

Our favorite thing from Little Hearts this week was knocking down the idols in the story of Gideon and his army. Even my little guy joined in and loved to throw socks at our "idols". It was great to have both kids enjoying the activities.

Katie is also doing really well with her reading now that we've found a program she enjoys. Overall, I'm so happy to have a God centered curriculum to do each day with her.
Crystal
DD 20 married college graduate
DS 17 college student
DD 11 CTC

Finished: LHTH, LHFHG, BLHFHG, BHFHG, PHFHG, CTC, Res to Ref, Rev to Rev, MTMM, parts of WG and WH

MamaMary

Post by MamaMary » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:02 pm

Dear Jessi,

I LOVED your pictures! Logan was such a cutie..., :D :lol: We enjoyed that activity as well.

Crystal, We haven't done Gideon yet, but I look forward to it. My boys would LOVE that! :wink:
Mary, Mama to 4 amazing sons and wife to one incredible husband! Come check us out on the blog: http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:14 pm

Jessi,

Thanks for sharing! :wink: It looks like you had so much fun with this activity! We really enjoyed doing that one too. Even my two year old got in on the action.

From the quietness of this thread, it appears that many of us are on summer break! I know we are at our house! Hopefully you're all out enjoying the weather. :D

Blessings,
Carrie